Litigation Paralegal/Case Analyst
- San Francisco Office
Outten & Golden LLP is accepting applications for a Litigation Paralegal/Case Analyst in our San Francisco office.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Organizing and preparing pleadings and discovery documents and supporting litigation by reviewing, finalizing and compiling documents for attorneys
- Speaking with clients and potential clients to pursue investigations and facilitate case administration
- Assisting in case investigations and development by conducting factual and legal research
- Drafting, proofreading, and formatting routine correspondence and litigation documents for filing and service in federal court, state court, administrative offices, and/or arbitration forums in accordance with applicable rules
- Maintaining electronic case files and managing large document discovery databases
- Assistance with administrative tasks and ad hoc assignments for attorneys may be assigned
- Must possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task individually and in a team environment is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Commitment to promoting workers’ rights
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience required; paralegal certificate or equivalent preferred
- State court filing experience required
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for yearly salary review and year-end bonus.
Excellent benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401K plan, and eTrac commuter benefit are available to all full-time employees.
Send cover letter with salary requirements and resume in one pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify SF Paralegal/Case Analyst in the subject line.
No phone calls or agency submissions, please.