Litigation Paralegal/Case Administrator
- San Francisco Office
Outten & Golden LLP is accepting applications for a Litigation Paralegal/Case Administrator in our San Francisco office.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Organizing and preparing pleadings and discovery documents and supporting litigation by reviewing, finalizing and compiling documents for attorneys;
- Speaking with clients and potential clients to pursue investigations and facilitate case administration;
- Assisting in case investigations and development by conducting factual and legal research;
- Drafting, proofreading, and formatting routine correspondence and litigation documents and conforming to applicable rules of federal court, CA state court, administrative agencies, and/or arbitration forums;
- Maintaining electronic case files and managing large document discovery databases; and
- Assisting with various administrative tasks and ad hoc research assignments
- Must possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task individually and in a team environment is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with CA state & federal court litigation procedures
- Commitment to promoting workers’ rights
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience required; paralegal certificate or equivalent preferred
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for yearly salary review and year-end bonus.
Excellent benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401K plan, and eTrac commuter benefit are available to all full-time employees.