- San Francisco Office
Outten & Golden LLP is accepting applications for a Litigation Paralegal in our growing San Francisco office. The individual will assist attorneys in all offices reporting to the Litigation Manager in New York.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Organizing and preparing pleadings and discovery documents and supporting litigation by reviewing, finalizing and compiling documents for attorneys
- Handling filing and service of documents in federal court, state court, and arbitration, including understanding applicable rules
- Speaking with clients and potential clients to pursue investigations into corporate wrongdoing and collect evidence, and provide information
- Maintaining electronic case files and managing large document discovery databases
- Providing assistance with ad hoc projects as needed.
- Must possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Must possess interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task individually and team environment is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Commitment to promoting workers’ rights
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits.