Business Intelligence Specialist / Coordinator
- New York Office
The Business Intelligence Specialist or Coordinator will work in the Business Development Department and assist in identifying, researching and implementing business development opportunities for all practice areas.
- Work with attorneys to identify potential business development opportunities.
- Support the firm’s practice groups in developing, advancing and executing strategies for developing new business opportunities and supporting existing ones.
- Class action practice case development:
- New Cases
- Work with lawyers to strategize methods of identifying new case opportunities.
- Conduct industry and litigation trend research and identify key takeaways, opportunities for new cases, including research on a wide variety of company, business, industry, market and/or competitor trends.
- Actively monitor litigation developments affecting existing and prospective targets and industries to quickly identify and pursue lead generation opportunities.
- Identify research tools required to provide efficient and effective analysis.
- Screen potential clients and report to attorneys on possible claims.
- Develop and implement cost effective client acquisition strategies, including social media acquisition, identifying and managing outside vendors.
- Oversee case websites to ensure implementation of optimal client acquisition strategies, including identifying and managing outside vendors.
- Maintain budgets for client acquisition strategies.
- New Cases
- Develop measurable tactics and regularly track and report on progress.
- Work with attorneys, IT and marketing to develop requirements for and implement a client database.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Resourceful, driven attitude with a desire and energy to use a “whatever it takes” approach to ensure success.
- Experience in a successful business intelligence, business development or marketing role in a professional services environment or equivalent.
- Familiarity with or willingness to quickly learn about the employment litigation landscape, including the types of class action cases the firm pursues, industry trends, and competitor law firms.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to synthesize information and facts to provide attorneys with key information about targets, trends, and potential claims.
- Excellent communication ability, including writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, including confidential matters.
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary commensurate with experience. Eligible for yearly salary review and year-end bonus.
Medical insurance, dental insurance, health club, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) profit sharing plan, and eTrac are available to all full-time employees.