- appellate litigation
- class & collective action
- discrimination & retaliation
- executives & professionals
- family responsibilities & disability discrimination
- financial services
- lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender workplace rights (lgbt)
- sexual harassment & sex discrimination
- workplace privacy, technology, & e-discovery
appellate litigation practice group
Outten & Golden's Appellate Practice Group assists lawyers and directly represents employees in appeals around the United States. Our experience with federal and state appeals can help recharge a case or defend a good result.
The firm includes lawyers with appellate experience at every level of the judiciary: in the U.S. Supreme Court; nearly every federal court of appeals; the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division; and the appellate and supreme courts of other jurisdictions.
Outten & Golden's Appellate Practice Group can support counsel at every stage of an employment law appeal. We can review the case record at an early stage to shape the appeal, help author briefs, serve as co-counsel, and handle oral arguments, as the needs of counsel and the case may demand.
(Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.)